Business Continuity Risk Management Apr03

Business Continuity Risk Management

Power outages, weather inclemancy, hardware failure, fraud, theft or even terrorism are some of the threats lurking out there with the potential to weigh down a business. InTechnology plc made this 4 step introductory guide on how business owners can build a plan to protect their property and have the cogs keep moving with the least possible loss.

Downtime Cost

Power failure, human errors, time inconsistencies and weather inclemancy were the leading causes of downtime for businesses in 2012. Get an idea of how much costly are unplanned outages for a business and what measures should be taken to cope with the inevitable.

Data Loss and Recovery

As per recent study, 32% data is lost by human errors. However hardware, software, smackdown are responsible for remaining 68% data loss. Data protection gains major importance in data loss. It can be achieved by implementing data management successfully.


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers